Shashi International School believes that every child has the potential to be a leader. We believe that every child dreams and dreams big in order to aspire to become what he/she wants to be. Here, in Shashi International School, we nurture the talents/skills of each child by giving exposure to his/her curiosity and work on building the overall development of the child. Every parent wants the best for their child. Shashi International School provides an array of opportunities for the holistic development of their ward. Here, at Shashi International School we nurture the talents of each child to bring out the best in them. ADMISSIONS OPEN for classes Nursery to IX & XI for academic Next Academic Session.
ADMISSION TO CLASS I – IX AND XI
- The admissions process to Class I onwards is done on the basis of availability of seats in a particular class.
- The child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- The admission process includes an admission test followed by interaction, to focus on getting to know the applicant well.
- Date/suitable time for admission test followed by interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically.
- Incomplete Registration Form will not be processed/accepted.
- Submission of Prospectus Fees does not guarantee admission, it will depend upon the number of seats available and eligibility criteria.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the admission fee within the stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
- The parent of the selected students shall be intimated telephonically and email for grant of admission will also be sent.
- The parent will have to visit the SCHOOL OFFICE to collect the Admission Form.
- All details in the Admission Form should be neatly and correctly filled in and submitted along with all relevant documents for completion of the admission process.
- Applications/Registrations are accepted for the academic year 2022-23 for class Nursery to IX & XI.
ADMISSION TO CLASS NURSERY , LKG UKG.
Minimum age 3+ years as on 31st March 2022 for Class Nursery.
Minimum age 4+ years as on 31st March 2022 for Class Prep.
The admission to Class Nursery and Prep will be through informal interaction with the child as well as the parents.
- Parents are requested to submit the following along with the Admission Form:
- Four recent passport coloured photographs of the child.
- Recent coloured Passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School(Class II onwards).
- Original Birth Certificate (admission in Nursery & Prep-I)
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
- Aadhar Card copy of child, father and mother (photocopy).
- Fees deposited are Non-refundable.
- In Case a child is newly admitted and has paid the monthly tuition fee towards closing of admission and applies for withdrawal. No fee shall be refunded.
Email Id: email@example.com
Call – 7248080207
Parents are advised to check the transport facility before applying for admission
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BUS ROUTE/BUS STOP FOR CLASS I-XII.
- CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CLASS XI.