Shashi International School Tundla Firozabad aims at the holistic development of a child’s personality by
Shashi International School Tundla Firozabad aims at the holistic development of a child’s personality by encouraging them to explore, identify and hone their innate skills and talents. With the Student Council, we provide the students the opportunity to develop their leadership qualities by giving them roles and responsibilities. The students are invested with duties and responsibilities and they shoulder their duties along with their teachers with sincerity and devotion. Being a representative body, the elected students act as a support between the students and concerned authorities for identifying and addressing the concerns that directly or indirectly affect students.
- The students / class can apply for the post as mentioned above.
- The students shall have to qualify the last passing examination with minimum 70%.
- The student should compulsorily participate in Olympiads / NTSE /NSTSE and other external competitions / diagnostic test.
- The student involved in in-disciplinary activities shall NOT be entertained.
- The Yellow Card holders shall not be allowed to apply.
- The portfolio once invested can be confiscated if the child is found involved in in-disciplinary activities